Olefins have Supplied & Installed School Sound System. Narayankul Dream Model High School, Pubail, Gazipur, Bangladesh, that founded by School aid Japan foundation & Locally Manage by Basic Development Partner (BPD). We are happy to engage in this project. We Installed TOA Box Speakers Model BS 1034 & 240 Watt TOA Mixer Amplifier Model A-2240. We also configure Automatic School bell according to School period.
Narayankul Dream Model High School (NDMHC)
Narayankul Dream Model High School began its journey in 2013 in association with Basic Development Partners (BDP), School Aid Japan (SAJ) and Ikubunkan High School, Tokyo, Japan with the objective of helping needy students in the district of Gazipur. The school is built on an area of 10 acres, it consists of a large play ground and a two storied building, the school has all kinds of contemporary facilities that ensure better development of every student. Their motto is to instill concepts of humanity, globalization and scholarship. The school is run according to the rules of Ikubunkan High School, Tokyo Japan.
The school has is run on a biannual system, with January-June and August-December terms. Exams are also biannual, their final result being a congregate of these scores in addition to their daily tasks and performance. They have 7 hours of school, with 50 minutes per lesson and adequate rest and lunch breaks. Alongside this, the school heavily encourages students to develop their moral values by incorporating them in the school regulations.
Narayankul Dream Model High School follows the national curriculum, and text books that are taught are referred by the National Curriculum and Textbook Board. A total of 13 subjects are taught which mainly focus on teaching the students about nationality, language and national culture.
List of the subjects taught according to NCTB:
- Home Science
- Work and Life Studies
- Arts and Crafts
- Islam & Moral Education
- Hindu Religion & Moral Education
- Information & Communication Technology
Admission is carried out in NDMHS through an admission test. This test tests the students’ ability to study under load. The will of the students to carry on their studies despite hardships is an important admission criterion. Students with an extreme desire for studying but little or no ability to do so are the ones the school is looking for. The test date is announced in November, taken in the first half of December and the results are published within a couple of days.
Olefins Trade Corporation is proud to supply such a highly progressive school with their sound systems. The speakers for classrooms and announcements systems have been supplied by Olefins. The school has been fitted with equipment from TOA, one of the leading electronics brands of the world. TOA Box Speakers BS-1034 together with 240 Watt TOA Mixer Amplifier A-2240 are being used by the school. The school is also using an Automatic School bell to announce the start and end of classes and school periods which is also supplied by Olefins. Olefins is happy to be a part of an establishment like Narayankul Dream Model High School, Pubail, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
Contact – NDMHC
Narayankul Dream Model High School
Narayankul, Pubail, Gazipur Sadar
To Get NDMHS:
- From Tongi Station Road: Get in a tempo or auto rickshaw or bus, come to Mirer Bazar. And then take rickshaw or auto to come to Nararyankul Dream Model High School ( or request to go to Japanese school).
- From Gazipur Cross Road: Come to Konabari Bypass, take auto rickshaw and then get down at Mirer Bazar. Next take rickshaw or auto to come to Nararyankul Dream Model High School ( or request to go to Japanese school).
- From Narshingdhi:Get in a bus (PPL, Cholonbil, Uttara) and then get down at Mirer Bazar. Next take rickshaw or auto to come to Nararyankul Dream Model High School ( or request to go to Japanese school).
- From Narayangonj: Come to Gausia and take any three wheeler or get in a private car. Next get down at Narayankul and follow the school sign board. It takes only five minutes to reach NDMHS.