Unboxing and Testing Video
Allosun TS130 Underground Metal Detector Specs:
This package doesn’t include batteries. Due to the new rules of China Post Air, packages must not contain batteries, otherwise, they will not get through the custom.
1. This metal detector can be used for the detection and identification (non-ferrous metal and ferrous metal) of metals buried underground.
2. It is easy to use, extremely accurate, and has high resolving power.3. A complete ground balance circuit can rule out mineralization reaction so that the instrument won’t sound until the search coil detects metal. This means that the accuracy and depth of detection are greatly improved. Besides
Military matters can also be used as follows:
1. To check for metal objects in material, fuel, and food.
2. to detect metal objects in mail and baggage.
3. Detect underground pipes and cables.
4. for archaeological studies and for gathering minerals.
5. Search for buried gold and silver cultural relics.
Differentiate the non-ferrous metal and the ferrous metal
Ground balance mode
Eliminate the earth’s “mineralization reaction” and has better permeability
Maximum detection depth: 1.5 m
Operated Mode: Ground Balance mode / Discrimination mode
Master frequency: 7.2 KHZ
Power consumption: 0.6W
Battery: 1.5V, AA, 6 pieces
(NOT INCLUDED BATTERY IN THE PACKAGE)
Effects of exam depth
① The electromagnetic field around the land
② The oxidation degree of the object (buried years)
③ The geographic area and the soil structure
④ The type of metal
⑤ The depth and size of the object
⑥ The customization method of the user or some other related factors
The object cannot all be recognized at the same depth. For example, the testing depth of a coin and a large iron plate is different. All detectors comply with the principle above. On the other hand, if users do not know well about the operation of detectors, it doesn’t mean that this detector is bad.