GARRETT Handheld Metal Detector Specs:
• Optimum sensitivity: detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metal objects.
• Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
• Elongated profile provides 8.75″ scan area 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to foot.
• Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights. Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
• Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal.
• Rugged injection molded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
• Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually any size hand.
• Easy ON/OFF battery cover: standard 9V battery included. Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
• Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility.
-35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)Humidity
To 95% noncondensing
Green: Power ON
On (Speaker / LED Light)
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on each 12-hour recharge
There are no reviews yet.