Olefins is successfully attending SAFECON 2017 INT’L EXPO in Bangladesh, which held in Bangabandhu International Conference Center (BICC) form 11 to 13 May, 2017. The main motto of this expo is to promote safe and sustainable building construction materials in real state sector. Top company of Bangladesh was the exhibitor of this expo.
OBJECTIVE OF SAFECON 2017 INT’L EXPO
- Showcasing Eco-friendly construction materials to targeted audience.
- Promoting safe and sustainable building materials and value-added services as preferred choice for construction in Bangladesh.
- Introducing new building construction technology to local market.
- Help to improve safety on building construction on site.
- Make opportunity for the foreign exhibitor to promote their product in Bangladeshi market.
- Arranging multiple seminar and workshop to aware future engineer, designer, architect about the safe & sustainable building technology.
- Creating an opportunity to share knowledge between local and foreign company.
- Olefins Trade Corporation
- BRB Cables Industries
- G-tech Solar
- Swadesh Properties Limited
- BIO GTS
- RR Imperials
- Captains Group
- Shark Tech
- GEO Steel
- NDE Steel Structure Limited
- Master Concrete block manufacturing
- Eladda Group
- Eco Woods
- Prime Automation Engineering
- Nanjiba Group
- Domin Age
- Bangladesh Thai Aluminium Ltd
- and many more
Check our facebook page for more images. If you need any assistance form us contact with us.