Kirisun Walkie Talkie price in Bangladesh is a cost-effective radio featuring offer owns various kinds of analog products which can meet customers’ different demands. Somebody asks for the following model:...
Video Conferencing System is very usful for any kinds of companies. We are expert in video conference system as per client requirement, we can supply Polycom, CISCO, Aver, Huawei and more international brand.
Most of the Bangladeshi user use Polycom video conference system.
We install video conference system anywhere in Bangladesh.
Somebody ask about Polycom video conference system distributor in Bangladesh, video conferencing equipment in Bangladesh, video conferencing equipment bangladesh.
Polycom® RealConnect™ for Office 365 and Skype for Business
User Benefits of video conferencing system:
- Simple meeting workflow and natural Skype online meeting experience
- High-quality video conference system, bi-directional content sharing for standards-based video endpoints
- Content displayed in the familiar Skype content stage.
- Easy scheduling – leverage Skype for Business scheduling workflow in Outlook
- Click-to-join functionality – Single click-to-join for both Skype for Business clients and Polycom and Cisco endpoints or easy dial strings
- Familiar meeting experience – Skype meeting layout including participant roster, content and video sharing, and panoramic video strip.
- Content sharing – bi-directional content sharing
IT/Administrator Benefits of video conferencing system:
- Protect existing video investments – Bring existing standards-based video systems into Skype for Business meetings
- Flexible deployment options – Polycom® RealConnect™ is available for Skype for Business on-premises, hybrid and Office 365 cloud deployments
- Best end-to-end video interoperability solution centered around Skype for Business.
Available for both Skype for Business online as part of Office 365 and Skype for Business on-premises and hybrid environments, Polycom RealConnect leverages the industry-leading Polycom unified conferencing technologies to bring together Skype for Business users and other video conferencing systems.
Cisco TelePresence 3200
A Better Immersive Experience with video conferencing system
Based on the proven, market-leading Cisco TelePresence System 3000 design, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 brings the face-to-face experience to large meeting rooms.
With the ability to host up to 18 participants in a dedicated room, the Cisco TelePresence System 3210 is ideal for large team meetings, cross-functional or training events, or distance learning.
The Cisco TelePresence System 3210 includes:
- Three 65-inch plasma screens and two rows of specially designed physical tables that seat up to 18 participants on one side of the virtual table
- Additional LCD display for sharing rich media content and other data using simple auto-collaborate functionality
- Integrated cameras, lights, microphones, and speakers to optimize the experience and use less power than a Cisco TelePresence System 3200
- Seamless integration with all Cisco TelePresence products and solutions to lower total cost of ownership, increase return on investment, and ease deployment
Class Room Video Conferencing system:
Full HD Camera with Wireless Audio accompanying CaptureShare software
The AVer CC30 is the first high-quality USB video conferencing camera especially designed to help schools enhance students’ education. Teachers can save time and effort with the CC30’s one-step installation and easy operation.
You can engage students with greater ease than ever thanks to vivid video and crystal-clear audio that deliver the most lifelike distance learning and video conferencing experience available.
Try the AVer CC30’s accompanying CaptureShare software, sure to be a teachers’ best partner for class preparation. Plug and play the AVer CC30 to stream, record and replay classes and maximize the reach of education
Simply Plug and Play
Simply plug the CC30’s USB connector into a desktop or laptop, and you’re ready to go! There’s no need to install drivers with the CC30’s hot-swap capability and foolproof mechanism for preventing crashes- it’s as simple as could be.
Enrich Your Distance Learning Experience
Enjoy the most lifelike distance learning experience possible- it will feel like everyone is in the same place! The CC30 features two built-in duplex omnidirectional microphones and an up-to-8-megapixel camera that ensures vivid audio and crystal-clear video quality while capturing all the details of the classroom through a 120° wide-angle field of view. Teachers can focus on teaching thanks to the CC30’s outstanding auto-exposure and auto-white balance adjustment and optimization capabilities.