The CCS 1000 D Digital Discussion System is compact, easy-to-set-up, and easy-to-use. Yet it provides advanced features and exceptional versatility. Designed especially for quick, plug-and-play installation, it is ideal for...
We supply install Baggage Scanner as per our client requirement. Ou major supply brand of Baggage scanner of Guard Spirit, MCD, Secuscan, Garrett and other international leading brand, if you know better price for scanner please knock us.
Guard Spirit XJ5335 X-Ray baggage scanner has tunnel size 530W x 350H mm, baggage scanner conveyor speed 0.22m/s, conveyor max Load 150 kg, single inspection dosage <1.01μGy, leakage radiation <0.06µGy/h, wire resolution 40AWG, steel penetration 43mm, film safety for ISO 1600, X-RAY generator, upward orientation, tube current 0.2-1.25mA and angle 80°.
- High performance Organic/Inorganic Material Determination
- Suitable for all areas where small suitcases and packages are allowed to be inserted in
- Easy to carry, and designed for mobile usage
- The highest penetration level to the steel in its class with 43 mm penetration value
- Advanced network system and software update feature
- 100.000 picture-storage capacity
- Light and sound warning feature
- Automatic self-diagnostic feature
- 10 years of spare part and service guarantee
- All the ISO, CE licensees and approved test results
- 24 hours working time
- Tunnel Size: 530mm (G) X 350mm (Y)
- Conveyor Max Load:150 kg
- Conveyor Speed: 0.22m/sn.
- Organic / Inorganic Material Determination (Organic materials are seen in orange, Inorganic materials are seen in blue, Mixed materials are seen in green color)
- Steel Penetration: 43 mm
- X-Ray Resolution: 40 AWG.
- Load Weight (approximately): 400 kg.
- Film Safety: For ISO 1600
- X – Ray Beam Direction: Bottom to top
- X – Ray Angle: 80°
- Anode Voltage: 80-160 kV. (Adjustable)
- Tube Current: 0.2-1.25 mA. (Adjustable)
- Generator Cooling: Oil cooling 100%
- Working Temperature: 0° C – + 45° C
- Working Humidity: %95 (Relative Humidity)
- Stocking Temperature: -20° C / +60° C
- Stocking Humidity: %95
- Power Support: 220V AC ± %10.
- Power Usage: 0.50 KW/h.
- Noise: <55db.
- X – Ray Censor: L-shaped photodiode array detector
- Resolution: 1024 / 768
- Image Storage: 100.000 pictures
- Grey Level: 65536
- Zone and Zoom: Image Zones 2x – 16x Zoom, navigation on image, full screen mode, continuous imaging
- 19’’ LCD TFT Monitor
- System failure alarm,
- Automatic counting,
- Working Status , date, time display on the screen
- One Key Power Off
- Storage record,
- Emergency Alarm,
- Dangerous Material Alarm,
- Rush stop feature,
- Compactness Setting,
- Negative – Positive Views,
- Edge sharpening,
- Last image review,
x-ray machine types/Wholesale x-ray baggage scanner MCD-8065
hand baggage scanner/Wholesale x-ray baggage scanner MCD-8065 is used for airports, railway stations, customs, ports, mailrooms, embassies,
stadiums, exhibitions court, hospitals, prisons and other government and commercial locations
Tunnel Size 800(W)×650(H)mm
Conveyor Speed 0.22m/s
Conveyor Max Load 220 kg
Single inspection dosage < 1.5uGy
Wire Resolution 0.787mm metal line
Steel Penetration 34mm armor plate
Film Safety For ISO 1600
Maximum leakage radiation <0.05GY/H
Orientation Vertically Upward
Tube Current 0.6~1.2MA(adjustable)
Anode Voltage 100~160KV(adjustable)
Generator cooling/working periods Sealed oil bath with forced air/100%
Storage Temperature: -40C to 60C
Operating Temperature 0C to 45C
Relative Humidity 20 to 95% non-condensing
System Power 220 VAC (±10%) 50±3HZ
Power wastage 1.0 KW (Max)
X-ray Inspection System is the ideal solution for screening parcels, briefcases, handbags, backpacks or cabin-baggage